Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
r n motion is looking for a highly skilled 3D Compositor to develop creative content for a diverse range of international clients and in-house projects. This role demands collaborative leadership to work in a modular & cross-functional work setting to execute jobs across multiple product, content and communication platforms. Important to mention, this position requires to work individually and as part of a team. Note that tasks vary from completing everything on a small number of product shots to working on specific tasks that will be integrated to a larger project.
· Experience with industry standard 3D package
· Mastery with Nuke
· Expertise and mastery in compositing
· Produce photo-quality CGI
· Exhibit artistic and technical skills to work on many aspects of CG shots
· Perform in a fast-paced industry and work under tight deadlines
· VFX experience will be considered a strong plus (fluids, cloth, particles & dynamics)
r n motion Expectations
· Experience with product shots and TVCs.
· A solid sense of movement and timing as pertaining to animation.
· Highly creative and detail oriented.
· Confidence and motivation
· Flexibility and ability to work with autonomy and with several leaders.
If all this sounds like you, please send your résumé and demo reel.
We are located in MEXICO CITY, MEXICO. When selected, we will help you with your relocation and migrant permit.
Job Type: Full-time
- 3D Compositing: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)