Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
The Management Consultant re-engineers business processes to drive efficiency and optimize the client's business, within a function, industry, technical and/or digital area.
Supply Chain and Operations house individuals who help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain.
Supply Chain Planning professionals develop and implement integrated supply and demand planning strategies that improve cost efficiency, increase business effectiveness and create synergies and collaboration across companies.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Supply Chain & Operations and Supply Chain Planning
- Minimum of 1 year of solution functional designing and implementation experience in JDA/Manugistics, Kinaxis, OM Partners, o9 and/or SAP IBP, S4HANA, APO, TM, WM
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in an information systems environment
Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Show moreShow less
Para importante proyecto en una entidad financiera orientamos nuestra búsqueda a profesionales del área de Sistemas (Licenciados en Sistemas, Ingenieros en...
Desde Mvl Consulting - Capital Federal
Publicado hace 10 días
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process...
Publicado hace 11 días
MaxIT Consulting - Performance Services, es una Empresa con sede en Puerto Madero que es Líder en el sector y ofrece Servicios de Outsourcing especializados...
Desde Performance Services - Capital Federal
Publicado hace 2 días
En Mercado Libre estamos democratizando el comercio, el dinero y los pagos en América Latina. Tecnología es la esencia de nuestro producto. Nuestros equipos...
Publicado hace un mes