Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Tiempo completo, Beca / pasantías
Business Information Solutions Intern
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services company with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The company is a leader in investment banking, financial services, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
The Business & Information Solutions (BIS) Operations Intern will be part of the BIS Team in the Legal Department that supports the implementation of tactical and strategic initiatives.
As a BIS Operations Intern,
your role will include to process great amounts of information and transform it into high quality reports and presentations. You will contribute to develop the controls environment and processes performed by the team.
- Responsibilities include:
- Import/export information from/to Legal core applications
- Action SharePoint requests to process data related to Legal applications
- Assist the members of the team in preparing key weekly/monthly reports and presentations
- Liaise with members of the team to improve the processes within the area
- Collaborate with internal clients to facilitate effective and accurate information
- Assist in the elaboration of communication materials for senior management
- Students of Business Administration, Engineering, or other related degrees;
- Graduation July/2020 or later;
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge of MS Office package particularly Excel
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills & client service focus
- Proven problem solver with solid analytical skills
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with peers and internal customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills