Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
This position is part of the Sales & Marketing Effectiveness team and acts as a key business partner across Business Units.
Through a combination of sales forecasting skills, a strong understanding of business practices & market data insights analysis this function provides support to the brand team through interpretation and analysis of business information and the leadership of all forecasting processes.
- Proactively identify marketing opportunities and challenges in collaboration with the Product Managers. This will require full understanding of Products, Therapeutic Areas and market dynamics within the Argentinian healthcare environment.
- Provide support to Brand Teams in strategic decision making. This will imply to work closely with all areas in the brand team: i.e. Marketing, Medical and Access. The senior analyst should have the capability of transforming market and product information into tangible action plans to be recommended to the Brand teams. This position should be capable of proposing creative and implementable solutions to the brand team´s challenges.
- Provide guidance to key internal business partners in the modeling and forecasting of commercial sales, using data analytics and identifying market trends.
- Acts as an information expert and champion for market research information for assigned product portfolio with internal partners (marketing, sales, market access, patient, support programs, training, etc.).
- Create Sales & Market Performance Dashboards & KPIs based on different data sources.
Required Experience / Skills / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-4 years Forecast & Market Research experience in pharmaceutical industry (Biotech or Specialties) is preferable
- Extensive knowledge in secondary data sources & Primary Market research techniques
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical and planning skills
- Ability to manage cross-functional relationships and to work effectively in a team environment
- Advance Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel & PowerPoint). Data Management.
- Experience in Multichannel Marketing Activities
- Tableau, Power BI and Database Mngt.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.