Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.7 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) Finance and Business Management (F&BM;)
group provides financial advice to support the CIB’s business strategy and helps to ensure a sound control environment. Within F&BM;, the four major areas of responsibility are: Business-aligned BMs (Business Managers), the CIB Controller, Support Staff CFO, and Planning and Analysis.
The Daily Revenue Reporting Team (DRR) provides "best in class" revenue reporting for the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) globally supporting all Lines of businesses. The team is responsible for producing p/l reports and analysis that are informative, accurate, reliable and timely. Daily p/l from the DRR System is published to an audience including Product Controllers, CFOs, and LOB Business Managers. DRR reports are used by the firm’s Senior Management to make sound financial decisions and by regulators to supervise and ensure the firm is in compliance with key regulatory guidelines. Our goal is to continuously improve the reporting process through enhancements in a controlled environment and to improve the p/l reporting operating model.
In addition to the production of daily revenue reports, the DRR Team plays an integral role in the monthly, quarterly, and year end close processes. The team is provides oversight for the monthly p/l Certification process to ensure the Bank’s revenues are in line with Basel 2.5 requirements. The DRR team works very closely with CIB Technology, LOB Controllers and P&A; partners across the Finance organization. The DRR System provides critical downstream feeds to Market Risk which are used for p/l back testing and the Team and helps with various ad-hoc reporting requests and analysis.
The Daily Revenue Reporting Analyst role provides a unique opportunity to interact with multiple lines of business and corporate groups. It is an opportunity to learn about the core CIB businesses and their various products in a highly visible and fast paced environment. The individual will join the DRR Team and responsible for the day to day production and timely delivery of management reporting to senior business stakeholders. Additional responsibilities will include partnering with business management to ensure ownership and accountability and continuing to enhance the controls and efficiency over the daily revenue reporting processes. Please note, daily shift timing for this role is 12pm-8pm EST.
- Serve as point of contact for other groups within the Central P&A; team and Line of Business Product Controllers.
- Production of daily revenue reports distributed to Senior Management and regulatory agencies.
- Support the monthly and quarterly business reviews processes.
- Ensure timely and accurate information delivery.
- Interact extensively with technology on behalf of the businesses.
- Liaise with various Project teams to ensure timely completion of MIS and technology initiatives.
- Conduct ad-hoc MIS reporting and analysis.
- Work with technology teams on testing various application functionalities.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Minimum of 2-4 years Financial Service industry experience
- Sound understanding of financial markets and instruments
- Familiar with Investment Banking products
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop relationship with other teams.
- Ability to multi-task complex requirements under considerable time pressure
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy and quality of work
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with teams across different locations
- Strong attention to detail
- Follow control guidelines and escalation procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, VBA Macros, and Access.
- Proffered knowledge of Cognos Report Studio, Qlikview, Tableau and other BI Reporting tools
- Inclination towards technology and associated solutions is must.