Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Tiempo completo, Beca / pasantías
Corporate Investment Bank – LATAM Branches Operations Intern (Buenos Aires Corporate Center)
The position will require the person to:
- Produce monthly reports to be distributed to Latin America countries (Direct and Indirect Expenses and Headcount).
- Be able to understand and analyze the information in detail.
- Prepare presentations for the Operations Management Team.
- Interact with other Business Management and P&A; Groups.
- The candidate should have the following Experience and set of qualifications:
- Students from Business Administration & Industrial Engineering.
- Advanced English.
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint required,
PitchPro preferred. Tableau and Alteryx knowledge is a plus
- Analytical mindset.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Strong partnership and coordination skills.
- Proactive attitude. Initiative to provide suggestions, propose process improvements.
- Good interpersonal relationships skills.
- Good communication skills (external and internal clients).