Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Tiempo completo, Beca / pasantías
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries.
Currencies Operating primary functions supported include payment processing and controls, confirmation issuance and matching, client service, onboarding to electronic platforms, client money novation, regulatory governance and change management.
We service over 60,000 clients with over 400,000 discrete accounts, and process payments to 135 different countries and transact in 113 different currencies out of 35 JPM entities.
We manage>$2Trn of gross settlements on 500,000 transactions, in over 100 different products daily. Our direct businesses supported generate >$4Bn of annual revenue.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Buenos Aires. J.P. Morgan’s extensive history in Argentina dates back to the 1880s. Buenos Aires is a key location for the company’s international footprint. The firm is investing in creating a world-class corporate center in Buenos Aires, with refurbished and high performance workplaces, state-of-the-art technology and collaboration tools. It’s a first-class environment, where people take great pride in the important work they do for the company. Employees at the BA Corporate Center provide a wide range of support for the firm’s day-to-day, global business activities, representing JPM Corporate & Investment Bank, the strategic Operations & Technology Corporate Center and Corporate Functions.
TSFX Investigations handle post settlement inquires and breaks related to incoming and outgoing wire activity for JPM NA entity. Customer service is one of the most important elements as we are contacted directly by multiple customers, which range from large corporate clients and financial institutions to small businesses and retail clients. The TSFX team has global presence in Mumbai and Delaware too.
Individuals are expected to provide best in class operational support and will be exposed to high daily volumes, aggressive timelines and a strict control environment. Bank’s policies and procedures must be complied at all times for the safety of company and clients.
Team work is also a critical element. Partnerships with multiple groups within the company such as technology, finance and other operational teams is expected. Related to this, critical and creative thinking is highly encouraged in order to identify opportunities for process improvements and value-added initiatives.
Summary of Responsibilities
Daily tasks include:
- Providing comprehensive support for the day to day operations within the Corporate Investment Bank.
- Resolving post settlement breaks and inquiries related to Incoming and outgoing wires.
- Processing payments to and out of the clients´ account.
- Assisting clients for recall of payments and tracing the transactions in case the beneficiary claims non receipt.
- Reconciling Nostro breaks making sure JPM account is not out of funds.
- Skills and Qualifications
- In the last year of study from a leading academic institution.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and changing environment with demanding timelines and deadlines.
- Solid sense of accountability and ownership of issues until resolution.
- Capacity to work effectively with diverse styles and across cultures.
- Team player.
- Internal and external client service orientation.
- Bilingual in English (oral and written).
- Solid communication skills (written and verbal).
- Attention to detail.