Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Tiempo completo, Beca / pasantías
This team core operating principle is to be a class-leading centre of excellence for mobile application development. As a Centre of Excellence we create the frameworks & services that allow the wider technology community in JPMC to focus on delivering business functionality, knowing they are building on robust, secure & performant, best-in-class foundational components and following best-practice guidelines.
We actively develop meaningful mobile products across all disciplines. We take a design driven approach to development, working closely with our UX/UI designers to ensure we create an optimal user experience.
Our applications are used by the bank's employees and by our clients and are developed by us for many of J.P. Morgan’s Lines of Business. We have a huge amount of mobile expertise in our team that the wider community can leverage to help them succeed on their mobile journey.
- Develop secure, testable and efficient code for iPhone, iPad Apps and frameworks.
- Adhere to agile principles and work closely and collaboratively with the wider team.
- Ensure code hygiene and documentation is maintained to the highest levels.
- Be passionate in your field and keep up-to-date on emerging technologies, platform advances and APIs.
- Qualifications include:
- Students of any Engineering career with programing knowledge (Preferred: Computer Science and Electronics)
- Graduation in 12/20 or later;
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge of MS Office package
- Object Oriented Programming knowledge
- Practical knowledge of iOS Platform (desired)
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture