Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Tiempo completo, Beca / pasantías
- J.P. Morgan's Collateral Services is an agency service supporting safekeeping, margin management and optimization of collateral for the securities financing market. Collateral requirements arise from a variety of underlying financing transactions including; securities lending, repurchase agreements as well as secured funding and margin requirements for derivatives activity.
The primary responsibility of the position is to provide comprehensive support for the day to day Operations group for derivatives & other OTC banking products, within the Corporate Investment Bank.
- Ensure timelines and service delivery standards are continually achieved.
- Risk mitigation and escalation of issues in a timely manner.
- Comply with policies, procedures and controls at all times for the safety of company and clients.
- Partnership with multiple groups within the company such as technology, client service and other operational teams.
Identify opportunities for process improvements and value-added initiatives
- Students of Economy, Business Administration, Accounting.
- Solid communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Capacity to work effectively with diverse styles and across cultures.
- Knowledge of MS Office package
- Team player