San Isidro, Buenos Aires
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world.
We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum.
Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It at Mondelez International.
Mondelez International is looking for vacancy: Comercial MT BP Manager
Responsible for Financial control (SOX, /Audits process) & reporting information for Souther Cone Market (Sales & G2N) through financial analysis for MT channel, IBP figures undestanting and Category financial targets to built markets perspective and anticipe results vs AC & PY for short term and middle term.
- Business partner MT ( Modern Trade channel & New Food Service BU )with the Sales / to provide monthly and Quarterly financial target for SC Market. Perform financial strategic assessment for G2N ifocus on: a) compartative perspective for incentives investments b)projects by customers and c) ROI analysis determine best recommendations.
- Key role in IBP DR market process, analysing MT channel and assessing planning risks & opportunities. Adding value in short term, focus the analysis internal targets by customer to hit IBP Goals.
- Understanding of Mondelez processes and policies regarding financial planning and reporting process; and commercial policies.
- Lead credits notes issue & incentives provition for G2N by cutomer/ Category. Understanding the Crecits Notes financial impacts ands prody projects in G2N.
- Fully understanding of cross-functional roles ( Trade Mkt, AR, OTC), Lead the iniciatives of MBS - Genpac as one team.
- Mothly peformace Scorecard information by channel, P&L; by country and category, customer prerformance by channel and investments analysis. lead Net Revenue Management for Finance, KPI´s, monthy tracking and reporting and Deep dive by Quarter.
- Team & people development in Finance & Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree (business administration, accounting/finance).
- Strong financial/ commercial knowlegde.
- Fluent English.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!