MUST HAVE: - Experience in Communications and/or Marketing. - 8 yrs min experience working in digital media with functional emphasis on marketing & communications outreach, web communications, writing, editing, advertising, and publishing required.
- Skilled in web communications and marketing with demonstrated history of project management in those areas required.
- Excellent writing skills with demonstrated experience writing and editing web content and strategic communications required.
- Writing samples are required.
- Experience and understanding of web usability, plain language, web design and User Experience (UX) principles, accessibility for the web.
- A working knowledge of web design and web development is required.
- Experience in delivering web metrics reports and providing analysis using the data is required.
- Working knowledge of web branding concepts and ad copywriting required.
- Web experience includes understanding, embracing and using social media, new media technologies and techniques required.
- A team player with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Must be able to work under pressure with strong time management skills and able to quickly deliver on tight timelines.
- Must have strong customer service and client relation skills.
- Bachelor degree in English, Journalism, History, Political Science, Communications, Marketing, Information Systems or equivalent degree required.
- Responsible for leading the strategic and tactical execution of the marketing/communications activities of the social collaboration and engagement program.
- Support the social collaboration and engagement program's activities, including operational support for inter-agency and agency-based meetings, engaging executive leadership, ideation counseling, and program presentations.
- Updates the program's intranet web pages using a Content Management System (CMS) and provides content strategy, web design and development for the program's internal communications channels.
- Point of contact for users and provides daily operations and communications support.
- Responsible for the management of the Windows Lock Screen program, another effective communication tool.
- Duties include acting as point of contact between the Development team, managing and training users, and providing daily operational and communications support to users.
- Make recommendations and write requirements for future upgrades and enhancements to the tool.
- Evaluates and pilots tools for social collaboration and provides recommendations and feedback to program office.
- Provides strategic marketing communication guidance to social collaboration and engagement program utilizing online, print and stakeholder communications tools.
- Provides support to program manager and program team lead on presentations, reports and audience analysis.
- Provides guidance and design to maintain and develop the program's internal communication channels.
- Updating the program's intranet site and counseling client about strategic content and communication channels.
- Engages executive leadership during meetings and following up with timely calls to action.
- Co-hosts meetings and manages the operational side of meetings.