Hadoop Developer Roles and Responsibilities:
• The following are the tasks a Hadoop Developer is responsible for:
1. Hadoop development and implementation.
2. Loading from disparate data sets.
3. Pre-processing using Hadoop ecosystem tools.
4. Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design
5. Design, develop, document and architect Hadoop applications
6. Perform analysis of vast data stores and uncover insights.
7. Maintain security and data privacy.
8. Create scalable and high-performance web services for data tracking.
9. High-speed querying.
10. Propose best practices/standards.
• Hadoop Developer Work Routine and Skills:
1. Loading data from different datasets and deciding on which file format is efficient for a task
2. Ability to work with huge volumes of data so as to derive Business Intelligence
3. Apply different HDFS formats and structure like Parquet, Avro, etc. to speed up analyt
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años