Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
We are building a team to provide world-class innovative, creative and efficient business services to our Firm and clients. As an innovative hub connected with the Firm's offices globally, BM Global Services Buenos Aires Center will provide all aspects of business support for the Firm and its global clients in the areas of Alternative Legal Services, Finance, Technology, Knowledge, Operations, Business Development, Marketing and Communications, and People.
Our clients are facing more competition and challenges, which demands faster, commercially sound responses, more competitive prices, better quality, continuous innovation and higher levels of legal and business knowledge.
The BM Global Services Buenos Aires Center will help us continue to deliver precisely that, by centralizing many of our services in an appealing market.
The Content Development Lawyer with Practice Group/Industry Group Specialism will manage and execute legal content development projects and Knowledge initiatives for the Practice Groups (PGs) and Industry Groups (IGs) and the Knowledge Operations function.
Knowledge and Expertise
- Make first-class knowledge easily available increasing the quality, consistency and/or cost-effectiveness of the advice, service and products that Baker McKenzie gives its clients
- Support the Director of Client Knowledge and Content and the Knowledge Experts for training and internal content in the delivery of the global Knowledge content strategy
- Maintain legal expertise in the role holder's primary area of practice and support such other practice areas as required on a non-substantive basis
- Supervise and develop teams of content development paralegals and specialists, and provide training and guidance as required to ensure that their output meets the required quality standards
- Directly or by supporting or coordinating, in collaboration with relevant Knowledge Lawyers, undertake the following tasks:
- Precedents. Draft, develop and automate precedents and other legal content
- Current awareness and commercial/industry knowhow. Keep abreast and provide regular updates on key developments. Apply an understanding of key clients' industries and businesses to all activity. Work with other PGs and IGs to provide the most holistic legal, commercial and industry knowhow possible. Leverage industry periodicals and media to enhance industry knowledge. Involve self with industry meetings and calls
- Requests. Respond to ad hoc enquiries from Knowledge Lawyers and Lawyers with on-point, thorough and timely answers. Develop reputation as a go-to expert
- Knowhow development. Collect and input PG/IG's knowhow into the Firm's global repository of knowledge and populate global, multijurisdictional databases and resources
- Training. Identify the training needs of the business. Leverage Firm resources and processes to produce training materials and courses efficiently and of the highest possible quality
- Client-facing knowledge. Provide legal input into client-facing initiatives and other business development resources and products and coordinate their delivery as required
- Ensure the creation and collection of Knowledge content takes place and is in accordance with policy and best practice; identify opportunities for leveraging content in new and innovative ways
- Identify and lead content development Knowledge projects and initiatives
- Work closely with the Knowledge Services Managers in each Center to ensure the consistent delivery of excellent Knowledge services and aligned products to lawyers and clients
- Promote and identify ways to strengthen the knowledge culture. Build lasting relationships throughout the Firm through collaboration, mutual respect and a reputation for competence. Advocate and be a positive spokesperson for Knowledge. Support diversity and inclusion, CSR and pro bono activities
- Operations and innovation. Proactively seek ways to improve own and colleagues' service and efficiency and contribute to best practices. Actively participate in Knowledge projects
- Systems. Support and drive adoption of Knowledge systems and services. Take ownership of delivery
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree
- Good level of technical legal knowledge, qualified as a lawyer preferably with experience of being a Professional Support Lawyer/Knowledge Lawyer including designing and implementing Knowledge solutions
- Good experience with sound understanding of Knowledge Management in a law Firm environment
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, build strong relationship virtually, communicate effectively, comfortable working in large, complex environment, highly credible and persuasive
- Demonstrated ability to drive results and sense of urgency in setting strategies and executing against the objectives
- Proven ability to influence, interact and consult with senior leaders, strong collaboration skills and effective stakeholder management
- Good coaching, counselling, business acumen, and overall communication skills, and highly credible presentation skills
We are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion for all. Our unique international culture is reflected in the drawing together of a worldwide family of individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds in all of our offices. We encourage the best people - regardless of race, religion or belief if any, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation or age - to fulfill their professional aspirations with us.
If you are ready to join us, please upload your Resume in English.
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique...
Desde Evalueserve S.A. - Capital Federal
Publicado hace un mes
La Municipalidad de Tres de Febrero incorporará un/a Médico/a Psiquiatra para asesorar al equipo de la Junta Médica Municipal. Requisitos Mínimos: Perfil:...
Desde Municipalidad De Tres De Febrero - GBA Oeste
Publicado hace un mes
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Our Business Systems Analysists are responsible of Billing cycles, suporting Billing applications and being point of contact with...
Publicado hace un mes
Neuquén, Neuquén Lieu(x) de travail : Hilton Garden Inn Neuquen, Argentina Doctor Ramon, Esquina Avenida Neuquen 8300 Un chef de rang doit servir les...
Publicado hace un mes