Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
- Multinational Company
- Great carrear oportunities
Sobre nuestro cliente
Japan's first domestic producer of synthetic fiber based on original Japanese technologies. This company is a world leader in the commercialization of PVA (poval) fiber, ushering in Japan's pioneering era in the chemical synthetic fiber industry.
The Group is committed to opening new fields of business using pioneering technology and contributing to an improved natural environment and quality of life. It is present in 28 countries around the world with more than 8.000 employees.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the CSR Supervisor based on Mexico:
- Responsible for Import/Export orders;
- Coordinate and follow-up shipments to the region (documentation and coordination with suppliers, freight forwarders, customs brokers, carriers and warehouse);
- Responsible for resale process and local distribution to customer;
- Responsible for billing orders, procedures of credit, debit, samples;
- Provide close follow up to ensure delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to solve issues;
- Work closely with customers to ensure final deliveries - documentation, clearances, licenses, product availability, etc;
- First point of customer contact for general inquiries (pricing, products, scheduling, etc.);
- Analyze demand forecast information and align directions with sales team;
- Support SAP;
- Maintain all the records, information, documents, etc. updated in order to be aligned with Kuraray's Audit requirements.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Bachelor or equivalent in Foreign Trade, Business Administration, others.
- Advanced English (written and spoken).
- 1-2 years of experience in customer services. Plus 1-2 years with foreign trade.
- Skills: Pro-active, creative and organized, teamwork, good relationship, trustable, committed and responsible.
- Knowledge of SAP (Desirable).
Attractive compensatory package.