The Customer Success Manager is a critical role in delivering best-in-class service for advertising clients. In partnership with the Sales Executive and in collaboration with the Brand Strategist, the CSM is responsible for ensuring successful design and delivery of all assigned campaigns strategy, including original content, custom-built, high-impact and targeted media.
- Idioma: en
- Horas de trabajo:
- Días de trabajo:
- Participate in strategic planning with sales to grow or generate new business opportunities.
- Maximize ROI for brand campaigns through optimization and up-sell recommendations supported by client facing reports.
- Collaborating with top advertisers to understand their objectives, recommending best practices,
and developing effective campaigns.
- Ability to manage large customer relationships and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision.
- Providing feedback to product and tools teams to help us scale our advertising platform.
- Provide actionable insight to clients and sales with quantitative and qualitative analysis on campaign performance drivers (products, budget, costs and creatives efficiency metrics against defined KPIs) and delivery.
- Organize & manage account information, assets & data, and reports.
- At least 4 years of experience in client relationship management and digital media.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising.
- Intimately familiar with online media planning, design and art control of advertising pieces.
- Strong communication and people skills (working directly with clients).
- Aptitude, creativity and a preference for working in collaborative teams and across business unit.
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task under challenging deadlines still focusing on details.
- Fluent in English