Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Undertakes the service management activities and minor enhancement involved in the ongoing delivery of Application Management . Provides application lifecycle technical expertise for the support, monitoring, troubleshooting, change and enhancement of packaged (e.g. SAP, Oracle) or custom applications (e.g. Java, .NET and Mainframe) in accordance with contractual terms and conditions and established technical standards such as CMMI and ISO. Provides technical input, and delivery model solutions/recommendations to Application Management Services deal pursuit. Engages in and provides support for transition/transformation efforts.
Undertakes the full range of Service Management functions required to ensure service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards and committed service levels on an on-going basis following operational policies and processes that are compliant with industry standards, such as ISO, and best practices such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL). Manages the technical/service relationships: between the company and the customer, between the company and subcontractors/vendors, or among various company internal organizations. Works with the key customers, and/or internal businesses/end user representatives (e.g., Account Executive and the Account Delivery Manager) to retain customers and build the business. The company Application Management employees are supported by Service Desk function when they work directly with application end-users on application incidents. Provides input to and/or manages service improvement programs regarding customer satisfaction and service delivery. Employees using this job family should be working in Applications Management not ITO or hardware support.
- Technical Knowledge: Apply growing technical knowledge (e.g. SAP, Java, .NET) to solve application issues with limited risk/complexity. . Under general direction integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create effective solutions for the company and for customers.
- Incident Management: Resolve single- and cross technology/application incidents independently. Document known errors and work-arounds Works with team members, delivery centers, and other the company organizations to resolve unusually complex or cross-technology incidents
- Escalation Management: identify potential escalations and alert management proactively. Manage basic escalations with customer.
- Problem Management: Begin to proactively provide solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility. Analysis of data and trends to define changes to increase application reliability, reduce maintenance costs, etc.
- Change Management/Implementation: Independently review, implement, and verify changes/solutions of moderate complexity and risk to meet customer needs within area(s) of technical responsibility. Understand and escalate scope changes per change control process.
- Configuration Management: Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
- Solution Design: Understands the company solutions set and applies these solutions to meet customer needs within area of responsibility.
- Quality: Provide continual improvement recommendations/direction setting and advice within work team.
- Project Management: Participate in customer and internal projects, including transformation. Contribute to projects from own responsibility area.
- Customer Relationship Management: Balance internal needs against customer requirements and/or internal businesses/end user's needs within defined parameters.
- Teamwork: Work as part of a team, which may be virtual, global, and/or multi functional. Seen as a resource to the team and may mentor less experienced team members within their area of technical responsibility.
- Contract Knowledge: Demonstrates basic understanding of business contract to support and meet contractual metrics and obligations in area of responsibility.
- Mentor less-experienced team members on specific areas within their technical authority.
- Capacity and Performance: Analyzes service performance data involving response time, output, and utilization across all customers for standard services to detect trends and to generate forecasts of capacity growth.
- Business Continuity Responsible for executing recovery actions.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT Service Management, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- May hold entry-level or intermediate-level certification(s) in work field.
- Typically 2-5 years of relevant experience .
Knowledge and Skills:
Typical skills include:
- Understanding of applications technology in direct responsibility.
- ITIL Foundation Certified.
- (developing) General understanding of related technologies.
- Customer Service.
- (developing) Customer/Vendor Management.
- (developing) Business Analysis.
- (developing) General Financial Management.
- Good communications skills.