The Employee Relations Specialist will work as part of a Employee Relations (ER) team.
The main roles of this position include:
- Working collaboratively with the HR Business team and line managers on the management of individual complex, high risk and sensitive cases.
- Support and partner with line managers and stakeholders by providing a high level of advice.
- Provide guidance to ensure that all risk to the business is understood and migitated with regards to people management, policy and decision making.
- Support the team with a full range of HR issues including absense, discipline, grievance, organisational change etc.
- Also provide advice on the interpretational of policy on matters such as recruitment, equal opportunities, retirement and medical capability.
The successful client should:
- Have a relevant graduate degree with grade 2:1 or above.
- Have experience within ER or HR.
- Have great organisational and time management skills. Important that the candidate knows how to organise their workload.
- Enthusiastic about this position, friendly and open-minded.