Capital Federal, Buenos Aires
Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions.
With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over US $80 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 200 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world.
Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions,
real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Visit us at www.paysafe.com .
This role sits in the Group Finance function of Paysafe Group Limited, a fast-growing dynamic Fintech business.
The EPM Support Administrator is responsible for the development and ongoing maintenance of Paysafe’s Enterprise Performance Management applications. This individual will form an integral part of the Group Finance Systems Team, who are responsible for ongoing efforts to streamline and automate integration between all finance systems, gathering data from disparate data sources and synchronizing application changes to improve the overall efficiency of global financial reporting.
This role requires a process orientated individual with strong attention to detail to support change with a clear understanding of system controls in a SOX compliant environment. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to cross train across a variety of EPM/finance applications within the Group Finance Systems landscape and take the lead on project deliverables.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the Systems team to maintain the smooth running of existing solutions and implement system updates requested by Finance - which are numerous and often complex.
- Provide support for end users. The timely provision of support is essential in this role, as the systems being supported are business-critical and Finance users are subject to tight deadlines.
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders in Finance and IT. Work closely with them to identify / propose enhancements to processes and systems.
- Assess the internal processes within the Finance Systems Team and recommend alternative approaches in order to facilitate automation and system controls.
- Regularly review automation controls, user access controls and change management policies to ensure that application(s)/processes are aligned to both internal IT and SOX requirements.
- There are a number of initiatives and projects for which the team are responsible, and there will be opportunity to take ownership for certain aspects of development and delivery.
The key challenges that will face the successful candidate:
- Develop a strong technical understanding of the existing EPM solutions.
- Gain a robust appreciation for finance processes, reporting requirements, controls and business operations.
- Establish rapport and develop a close relationship with the Finance professionals within the Group Finance function.
- Work closely with members of the finance systems ream to ensure the functional requirements of the business are addressed and best practice is observed from a technical standpoint.
Core Competences Required:
- Over 3 years of experience of financial systems, including a minimum of two years administering HFM.
- Hyperion Essbase calculation scripting
- Visual Basic for Applications (VB script).
- SQL and Jython scripting for FDMEE/ODI
- Knowledge of automation tools, EPM automate, REST API’s, SOAP UI etc..
- Good understanding of SmartView API’s.
- Responsible and self-sufficient, taking full ownership for work.
- Well organised, with good attention to detail.
- A team player, conscientious with good listening skills and empathy. Must be personable and able to build strong relationships across the business.
- Pro-active, with the ability and confidence to drive forward discussions, co-ordinate activities, make judgements and take decisions.
- Experience of working in a consulting capacity.
- Groovy scripting
- Strong academic record, including a university degree.
- Qualified accountant.
- Experience of working in the head office of a large FTSE 100 company.
- Experience administering DRM/Hyperion Planning/TRCS/PCMCS
We offer in return:
- Opportunity to help write the history of a leading multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you get on the cutting edge of online payments
- Merit-based career progression in a fast-growing organization
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration package which recognizes and encourages service excellence
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- Cool new office
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.