Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
The Role: Executive Assistant
The Location: Buenos Aires
The Role: S&P; Global Market Intelligence is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for our Buenos Aires office to support executive stakeholders in Buenos Aires and across the organization by providing administrative and operational support through standardized workflows. The Assistant will coordinate resources, improve workflow processes, and maintain collaborative team environments to accomplish meeting all goals. You will be required to engage and collaborate with various parts of the organization, including the technology, facilities, security and procurement teams.
The administration support team supports the S&P; Global Market Intelligence division. This global team has a friendly and professional atmosphere; as an Executive Assistant you will act as a liaison between the executive team and supporting departments to execute on all required administrative and operational needs to maximize business workflows. The Assistant will coordinate resources, improve workflow processes, and maintain collaborative team environments to accomplish meeting all goals
The Impact: The person in this position will have the opportunity to increase our ability to efficiently and effectively support our internal teams who serve our clients.
What’s in it for you: This role will offer the opportunity to learn about S&P;’s businesses, interact with global colleagues and partners, as well as facilitate best-in-class operations/site support.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Maintains central point of record for all related executive information (travel, schedule, preferences, expenses, etc)
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Coordinate and support all meeting logistics; includes catering, meeting logistics, meeting materials, etc.
- Provide support to stakeholders, including coordination of transportation, accommodations, meeting preparation (preparing meeting materials) technical assistance
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions
- Communicates status updates on regular frequency to stakeholders as required
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Works collaboratively with various internal departments to establish clear stakeholder expectations to ensure all deliverables are completed on-time
- Responsible to maintaining accurate and relevant workflow procedures
- Take care of travel arrangements and expense reconciliation for executive support
What We’re Looking For:
- A candidate that has experience of supporting and leading individuals to achieve required service levels.
- Critical thinking skills to problem solve independently to meet timelines and requirements.
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills
- Excellent time management as well as natural ability to set priorities
- Organizational skills, abilities to meet deadlines, multitasking
- Able to mentor, coach and develop others.
- Be proactive in identifying and resolving issues before they occur
- Be comfortable working with employees in remote locations
- Be proficient with Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Basic knowledge of Travel
- Excellent team work skills
- Flexible schedule to meet important deadline/business need. Occasional weekend work is required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- At least 2-3+ years of experience in administrative role with executive assistant experience
- Experience in professional or financial services industry is highly preferred