Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as Executive Search Recruiter! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Executive Search Recruiter designs and integrates business critical, international and confidential talent search projects based on client needs. They create and execute recruitment practices and define search specifications,
while constantly producing results while placing senior-level talent.
- Support multiple clients and may require working from both the central office and onsite at a client location when required.
- Showcase an extremely high level of understanding and become fully engrained in the client organization including relationships with key stakeholders and organizational structure.
- Complete a detailed search meeting with the client or hiring leader to determine position specifications.
- Define the search specification and create job description and candidate profiles to be approved / signed off by the client.
- Source and engage prospective candidates using a variety of search methods including, resume databases, networking sites, business networks, referrals and utilizing proprietary software.
- Complete in-depth phone interviews using competency based and historical interviewing criteria.
- Assessment and presentation of detail candidate reports to ensure the best candidate slate.
- Evaluation of the candidate’s background related to experience and other related criteria to determine a market competitive offer.
- Serve as a liaison between the client and candidate throughout the offer process.
- Articulate a job offer and drive for candidate acceptance.
- Coordinate all aspects of the on-boarding processes.
- Management of resignation and candidate follow up to placement.
- Conduct post placement follow up and report at three, six and twelve months to manage retention.
- Keep an accurate and completed record of all recruitment activities completed.
- Ability to present a business case at senior levels both with candidates and partners.
- Build, review and recommend new selection and assessment techniques to improve the quality of new hires including; high performer profiling, building competency models and design selection and assessment processes/tools to ensure “best fit” for specific workforce groups.
- Actively engage with subject matter experts/groups within the organization and external market to gain best practice/market insight, to ensure ongoing continuous improvement within candidate searches.
- Act as a key integrator between key business managers and the broader human resources function to ensure a proactive and successful development of high potential talent.
- Conduct talent reviews across supported departments, in partnership with organization development managers and define training needs for individuals and across departments.
- Support talent reviews at management level.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Two to five or more years of search and recruitment experience in an in-house or agency environment is required.
- Bilingual in English. Advanced or Bilingual in Portuguese is desired.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Fluency in a second major language preferred.
- Solid understanding of industry trends, labor markets, competitive practices and trends, ethical standards, compliance (OFFCP) and employment laws.
- Effective project management skills.
- Ability to produce and analyze data, identify opportunities and using data to drive decisions.
- Proactively increase own knowledge and commercial awareness while keeping abreast of new innovations in attraction methodologies.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 (phone hidden) or at