Requisition ID: Work Area: Finance Expected Travel: 0 : 10
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best:run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
The Finance Operations Specialist executes operational (including transactional) tasks to support operations beyond its own area of responsibility, including more specialized activities that are performed to meet accounting and financial reporting requirements that result from legal obligations or SAP internal global policies. The Finance Operations Specialist has additional responsibilities and broad knowledge of standard processes and related transactions, or special knowledge and specific areas.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
The Contracting Department in Buenos Aires acts as a Deal Support Center for Account Executives and supports them with Contract Creation, Deal Approval and Shaping as well as various activities, which are all in close connection to a Commercial Deal. The Team supports and processes small customers, midmarket enterprises or large corporations. The full product portfolio of SAP software is our daily business. The company's pulse is palpable in the Deal Support area.
- Review and Approve Deals for SAP Customers:
- Create contracts for submission to SAP's existing and potential new customers: Responsible for drafting, modifying and finalizing contracts, including new and add:on business for services including consulting, premium services and training.
- Contract Validation: Cross:collaborate closely with international Sales, Services, Commercial, and Revenue Recognition teams in the local market units during the drafting and negotiation process. Verify customer, scope and pricing information provided by Account Executive, Services Sales or Solutioning Centers and work with the Commercial team to ensure final business and contract terms to prevent revenue deferrals.
- Customer Support/Administration: Monitor contract cancellation and provide contract amendments for non:revenue generating issues (Terminations, Swap of services contingencies etc.).
- Review, interpret and confirm contracts terms and conditions, and verify compliance with internal policies and external regulations such as SOX.
- Actively contribute to on time processing of customer sales orders into SAP systems.
- Answering internal and external queries within Service Level Agreement
- Anticipate issues and initiate actions to resolve them using professional judgment and concepts, company policies and procedures
- Archiving and maintaining all contractual documentation
- Active quarter:end and year:end close deal support to the sales community in a highly dynamically driven environment
- Preferably at least 1:year experience with Services contracting or Deal Support
- Working experience within a shared service center environment (preferred)
- Experience with SAP systems is a plus
EDUCATION AND QUALIIFICATION:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Law
- Fluent written and spoken language skills of Italian and/or Portuguese needed in customer contact
- Minimum upper:in
Join the world’s largest virtual ¬¬company! Work from anywhere – Flexible hours Scopic Software is seeking a Remote Human Resources Assistant to join our team...
Publicado hace 19 días
Nos encontramos en la búsqueda de Odontologos generales y de las distintas especialidades; ortodoncia, periodoncia, odontopediatria, cirugía, para sumarse a la...
Publicado hace 18 días
Hospital Italiano de Buenos Aires Para su sede Almagro (C.A.B.A) seleccionara: Profesionales de Enfermería para Áreas Críticas - Unidad de Terapia Intensiva...
Publicado hace 18 días
Con o sin experiencia. Edad entre 18 y 22 años. Resida en zona oeste. Buena presencia y nivel cultural. Capacitación a cargo de la farmacia. Requisitos...
Publicado hace 18 días