Participants in formal leadership and training programs or in internships or co-ops that serve as talent pipelines.
- Develops world class, financial leaders for high impact positions.
- Combines coursework, job assignments, and interactive seminars to equip you with exceptional technical, financial and business skills.
- 2 year program: 4 rotations of 6 months.
- In-depth finance and leadership training.
- Rotations in core GE Finance competencies
Commercial Finance & Project Financing
Supply Chain Finance
Financial Planning & Analysis
Exposure to diverse initiatives.
- Activating your Leadership Journey
Active coaching throughout the program.
- Graduation concluded ( finance related courses ).
- Graduation between Dec 2017-Dec 2019.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Additional Locations:Argentina;Buenos Aires;