Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Tiempo completo, Beca / pasantías
GT LATAM & Canada R2 team is seeking for an intern to join the group. The R2 team is responsible for the implementation and delivery of training and coaching needs in order to achieve a more mature and agile framework for GT LATAM & Canada organization.
The intern will work on several activities requiring interaction with other GT LATAM & Canada teams across the region and also with global teams and external learning partners. The intern is expected to benefit from the deeper understanding of agile techniques, training and coaching tools.
The intern will be closely supervised during the internship period.
- End to end preparation for training:
- Training logistics;
- Working with procurement;
- Presentations preparation;
- Contact with external learning partners;
- Arrange agenda for training sessions;
- Interact with Learning Resources
- JIRA issues, request, and dashboard management;
- Confluence and SharePoint management
- Keep documentation updated;
- Dashboard maintenance and reporting;
- Tracking and monitoring of performance indicators.
- Support the preparation of reports and presentations to senior managers;
- Qualifications include:
- Students of IT Systems / Administration or Engineering;
- Graduation in July/2021;
- Fluent in English;
- Strong analytical and presentations skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;