About us: Glovo is a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 25 countries, and in 178 cities.
We are looking for a passionate, strategic and action-oriented marketing professional to lead our local marketing team. As the Marketing Director, your goal is to lead the team and define our growth strategy in the country, providing both expert strategic thinking and leadership skills.
- Define country´s Glovo marketing and growth strategy in alignment with the LATAM hub.
- Lead the local marketing team.
- Manage and optimize Glovo marketing budget - understand local media landscape and define the right mix of digital / non-digital investment to maximize user acquisition and retention objectives.
- Define pricing strategy and promotional calendar with key partners.
- Work with the country manager to deliver growth and P&L targets.
- Track and monitor area KPIs providing the appropriate visibility to LATAM hub.
- Bachelor's degree - emphasis in business or marketing.
- 6-7 years of marketing experience - FMCG company is a plus.
- Proven track record of leading marketing teams.
- Experienced budgeting and executing integrated marketing campaigns
- Strong knowledge and understanding of local consumers habits.
- Highly analytical, comfortable tracking and reporting on established performance marketing KPIs
- Comfortable working in ultra fast-paced environments and dealing with high complex business challenges
- Proficient in Spanish and English
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks...
- Unlimited Glovos (zero delivery fee on your Glovo orders)
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- 23 days off per year!
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/.