Munro, Buenos Aires
Head of Occupational Medicine & Health S
- Develop, in collaboration with the Bayer OM&H; Operational Team, and support the implementation of country cluster OM&H; procedures in alignment with local law and corporate regulations in order to assure those requirements are met.
- Define the expectations and responsibilities of the outsourced medical providers with multi-site scope and manage the relationship between Bayer OM&H; professionals and those providers
- Advise and provide expertise to Bayer OM&H; team and other Bayer HSE professionals for programs implementation
- Liaise with Bayer OM&H; Operations and Human Resources for the prioritization of the value-added
- Well-being initiatives to be implemented in the country cluster to support the goal of a healthy workforce.
- Perform country cluster or regional OM&H; audits in order to verify: compliance with local law and corporate regulations; verify alignment of the local processes and procedures with the global OM&H; expectations; consistency across the sites; and quality of the programs execution
- Manage the Country OM&H; community in order to foster best practices sharing. In this role, the professional will also be an active member of the LATAM OM&H; Community, which will promote learning and best practice sharing within LATAM.
- Manage (through following up and tracking) OM&H; goals for completion.
- This professional will influence the implementation of measures of risk reduction/elimination, as well as the elimination of low-value-added initiatives. Those aspects are well aligned with the reputation of the company and cost management, since it will contribute to reduce the risk of work-related incidents, as well as contribute for proper us of company resources.
- Physician trained and licensed in Argentina Post-graduation or specialist degree in OM Basic understanding of occupational clinical toxicology, experience in travel medicine and in environmental medicine is desirable Experience in development of standards with cross-functional alignment
- Minimum 2 - 5 year’s experience in OM
- Minimal intermediate level in English
Período de aplicación:
04/02/2020 al 18/02/2020
Código de referencia:
Argentina : Buenos Aires : Munro
Sostenibilidad, Salud, Seguridad, Medio ambiente
Grado de posición:
Tipo de empleo:
Tiempo de trabajo:
Ricardo Gutierrez 3652,
Munro, Buenos Aires
+54 9 11 4762 7000