BairesDev is the leading software development company in the Americas. With more than 1000 employees working on projects around the world, a sustained average annual growth of over 50%, and recognized by Inc. in the Top 10 Silicon Valley fastest-growing private companies, BairesDev is guiding the digital transformation of some of the top companies in the world, such as Rolls-Royce, EY, SiriusXM, Motorola & Viacom.
Recognized by Clutch.co as a Top B2B Technology Services Company, BairesDev has offices across the United States, Canada, Europe, and Latin America and offers an exceptional work environment in which employees can thrive, working in multicultural teams, with flexible schedules and endless growth opportunities.
BairesDev is on a mission to offer world-class Custom Software Development services. The company employs only the Top 1% IT Talent to create solid engineering teams that provide end-to-end delivery of Technology Solutions. Be prepared to work alongside industry leaders on cutting-edge projects in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
We are looking for a Help Desk with a very good command of English to join our team. We seek to incorporate a proactive and dynamic person, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to detail. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention in detail It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- Physical support in the office.
- Telephone and virtual support to employees.
- Maintenance and hardware updates.
- Security and general IT tasks.
What are we looking for:
- Possess problem solving abilities.
- Very good command of English.
- Smart presence and excellent handling of interpersonal relationships.
- Availability from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. to work at our HQ in CABA.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!