BairesDev is the leading software development company in the Americas. With more than 1000 employees working on projects around the world, a sustained average annual growth of over 50%, and recognized by Inc. in the Top 10 Silicon Valley fastest-growing private companies, BairesDev is guiding the digital transformation of some of the top companies in the world, such as Google, Rolls-Royce, Pinterest, EY, SiriusXM, Motorola & ViacomCBS.
Recognized by Clutch.co as a Top B2B Technology Services Company, BairesDev has offices across the United States, Canada, Europe, and Latin America and offers an exceptional work environment in which employees can thrive, working in multicultural teams,
with flexible schedules and endless growth opportunities.
BairesDev is on a mission to offer world-class Custom Software Development services. The company employs only the Top 1% IT Talent to create solid engineering teams that provide end-to-end delivery of Technology Solutions. Be prepared to work alongside industry leaders on cutting-edge projects in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
We are looking for Inside Sales Representatives to join our Sales Team and help spearhead our growth.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will play a critical and active role in the day-to-day operations. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Sales team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
- Conduct in-depth research on prospects.
- Using proprietary Sales Tools to contact and convert leads into clients.
- Contacting potential clients via email to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Reach out by phone and hold quality conversations to generate qualified prospects.
- Work closely and collaboratively to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans.
- Work internally with the Sales Management and Marketing teams to ensure proper quality and quantity of presentations.
- Provide complete and appropriate solutions to boost revenue growth and profitability.
- Present, promote, and sell services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
What Are We Looking For
- Proven work experience as an Inside Sales Representative.
- Must be highly motivated, flexible, and service-oriented.
- Must be familiar with CRM practices, along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Goal-oriented, driven and experienced in networking with and influencing decision-makers.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Experience in opening doors to new opportunities.
- Fast learner and passionate for sales.
- A network of potential clients in the IT industry or other verticals is a big plus.
- Work from home with flexible schedules.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Show moreShow less
- Experiencia mayor a 5 años en el sector. Empresas Retail, distribuidoras, rubro alimenticio preferentemente. Coordinar el trabajo diario del equipo,...
Publicado hace un mes
Estamos buscando un administrador de sistemas que trabaje para un miembro clave de nuestra organización. Este es un puesto a tiempo completo, a largo plazo y...
Desde Werben Hr - Capital Federal
Publicado hace 24 días
Empresa: Kinetic S.A. Industria: Informática Descripcion: Somos la empresa lÃÂder en servicios profesionales de ConsultorÃÂa, Formación y Coaching de alto valor...
Desde Kinetic S.A. - Córdoba
Publicado hace 24 días
En KaizenRH buscamos Practice Unit Manager Operations para sumarse a Compañía líder en desarrollo de software con fuerte presencia en el exterior. La posición...
Desde Kaizen Recursos Humanos - Capital Federal
Publicado hace 24 días