Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Beca / pasantías
Requisition ID: 241031
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees.
We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
- The Early Talent Acquisition team is an internal service provider for managers. Our primary goal is to attract qualified students to SAP and to present SAP as an attractive employer in the labor market and at colleges and universities. To this end, we work closely with our lines of business, their HR business partners, and educational institutions.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Participate in the tasks of a modern recruiting organization and have an opportunity to contribute actively to the recruiting process (screening candidates, meet Hiring Managers, system management, etc)
- Support HR marketing initiatives
- Be involved in talent projects and social media
- Prepare and edit candidate searches and job postings in cooperation with recruiters
- Communicate (in writing and on the telephone) with applicants in English
- Support recruiters during university recruiting events
- Participate in global and regional team calls
- Work on projects as required
- Previous work experience in recruitment is an advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University student enrolled in Human Resources, Business Administration, Communications or Marketing (graduating 2021)
- Advanced English skills (written & spoken)
- Advanced Spanish skills are a plus
- Good skills with Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Team-orientation and an ability to communicate well with team members and managers
- Strong orientation to service, customer & quality focus
- Excellent communication skills
Location: SAP Argentina Panamerican Building - Buenos Aires: Ingeniero White, Munro, Vicente Lopez
Duration: Up to 18 months
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.