Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
We are a team of IT professionals from many countries and diverse backgrounds, each with unique missions and challenges in the biggest health, nutrition and wellness company of the world. We innovate every day through forward-looking technologies to create opportunities for Nestlé’s digital challenges with our consumers, customers and at the workplace. We collaborate with our business partners around the world to deliver standardized, integrated technology products and services to create tangible business value.
Under the supervision and guidance of your primary Community of Practice Lead and Product Group Manager based in Switzerland,
you will be responsible for one or several products within a product group and you will be responsible to serve as a liaison between Procurement and IS/IT. You will be accountable for the Procurement interface with IT to translate opportunities and issues supporting and and advising the best solutions. You will further translate business strategies, opportunities and needs into IS/IT product requirements, and plays a key role within the product team to specify, test and deploy those IT solutions.
A day in the life of... ?
- Support the Product Organization to build the better deployment strategy to fast deliver new solutions to Business. (Agile Methodology). ?
- Analyze, document and test programs/functionalities apart to write functional specifications to support developments or define a program logic to attend business needs. ?
- Create process flows and adjust solutions landscape to reflect the enhancements and usage. ?
- Document training materials multi languages and adapted to the audience. ?
- Deliver training to the end users, deployment and support teams ?
- Support the analysis and resolution of solution issues as part of the third level sustain ?
- Inform IS/IT Product Groups about local needs from Business and engage community to fast response.
What will make you successful ?
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information systems, Engineering and othe related discipline, M.B.A. degree would be a plus ?
- 1-3 years’ experience of IT department and routine or working as a Buyer/functional area. ?
- Project management - Basic ?
- Experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment using design thinking methodology woul be plus. ?
- Understanding of Procurement business, key indicators and priorities. ?
- Ability to translate business process into application requirements. ?
- Understanding IT landscape and how to connect internal clients to the respective responsible to support business requirements. ?
- Experience with effective communication at different levels in the organization and in English/Spanish. Portuguese would be a plus. ?
- Mobility and or Availability for business trips is one accelerator to growth in this area.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: repect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geopraphies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com .