ITC junior Analyst – PG 23
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
The Global Services vision is to deliver world class financial services and contribute to the leadership, growth, value, and reputation of Johnson & Johnson. GS provides compliant,
efficient and standardized services with an emphasis on optimizing processes through a continuous improvement framework. We are committed to superior professional development of our people and we value a diverse, collaborative, all-star, results oriented culture.
The ITC Analyst performs invoice-to-cash activities. Main activities are focus on: credit policies adherence and follow up specific customers’ collections performance.
Additionally, the Analyst position is responsible for providing analytical and systems support to Accounts Receivable Team creating and maintaining specialized reporting and queries responsible for completing required Corporate reporting on AR. Responsible for system data validation, knowing where to obtain the data sources, and presenting the data in a format that allows management to make strategic decisions. Define best practices impacting customer satisfaction by identifying and understanding the root cause and implementing appropriate actions that will provide end-to-end processes improvements to drive customer satisfaction.
- Solve customer inquiries by providing problem resolutions and bringing up where applicable
- Manage and process collections; understanding customer contracts and/or special conditions.
- You will apply cash for processing of receivables and perform credit analysis on regular and on demand basis as part of the process.
- Research and help in the resolution of remittance errors; Perform other work-related duties as assigned, make any appropriate call outs on time
- You will be contacting our customers (internal and external) to obtain payment on early past due balances. Identify risks and disputes, potential areas for negotiation.
- Partners with ITC and BUF leadership on customers’ credit limits analysis on the approval process and setting up.
Are you interested in applying for this position?
- Have at least 2 years of accounting experience
- If you like customer service and negotiation this is the job for you.
- Professional experience in Finance or Accounting; knowledge of either Credit/Cash App/Collections/Disputes; SAP – FSCM Module
- Excel, knowledge of general accounting processes, will be a differential
- Bilingual (English- Spanish) if you know Portuguese that is a plus
Did you know?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Argentina-Buenos Aires-Capital Federal-Colect.Panam.Oeste 1804-piso 2
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.A. (7435)