Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
About our client:
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If original thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
The Engineering & Application Team is the IT Engine that delivers compelling and robust capabilities, products, and solutions to Kimberly-Clark’s business and IT by focusing on cost savings, business growth, as well as connecting with partners and customers. As part of this team the Full Stack developer is responsible for the design and development of architecting solutions, designing interfaces, estimating work, building new modules/templates/components, maintaining existing capabilities, and creating Responsive/Adaptive web pages that can be viewed on desktop, tablet, and mobile, hosted on-premise or in the cloud.
The Full Stack Developer will provide technology thought leadership and come up with solutions that will optimize the ROI, will also need to develop technical artifacts where required (technical specifications, architectural diagrams, database diagrams, etc).
- Participate in requirements gathering to solidify requirements and determine the best technical solution to meet the business needs.
- Develop and implement new templates, components, and responsive web pages/sites and support Kimberly-Clark’s development and security standards while developing.
- Work closely with the Sales and Trade Marketing organization on the implementation of new capabilities.
- Carry out the development of the assigned project adhering to the engineering standards/best practices, committing to the agreed timeline, and ensures quality metrics are met.
- Integrate internal and external applications using APIs
- Prepare technical and other documents related the core platforms as required.
- Perform technical onboarding of the new employees or Agencies on the core platform.
- Provide technology leadership to implementation teams.
Skills / Experience Required
- A Bachelors of Computer Science or a related field is required.
- Experience architecting and implementing large scale web solutions. Experience in defining non-functional requirements for business needs.
- 5-7 years experience in the development of scalable consumer facing digital solutions (consumer websites, web applications, mobile sites etc.) in .NET/ C# / MVC (working with at least one framework like WCF or Web API) with a key focus on performance, security, and scalability.
- Experience with Web Services (SOAP/REST) architecture.
- Experience with Cloud ecosystems including Azure, Mulesoft, and Angular is a plus
- Experience designing and optimizing relational databases and stored procedures for optimal performance and/or maintainability.
Flexible hours Flexible schedule and freedom for attending family needs or personal errands.
Partially remote You can work from your home some days a week.
Health coverage Korn Ferry pays or copays health insurance for employees.
Beverages and snacks Korn Ferry offers beverages and snacks for free consumption.
In this important role in AlixPartners, you will work within a team in designing, developing, and implementing high-quality solutions to meet customer demands...
Publicado hace un mes
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team in Cordoba Argentina (forme.app). If you are someone who: ? Generates the ideas required to...
Publicado hace 25 días
Descripción de la Plaza/n¿Qué buscamos? Full stack developer con experiencia liderando equipos tech (+3 años), conocimiento avanzado en React Native, NodeJS...
Desde Joaquin Drewanz - Capital Federal
Publicado hace 20 días
Munro, Buenos Aires Under the direction of the Associate Director, the CDS Developer II is responsible for setting up and implementing the system to collect...
Publicado hace 24 días