MARKET RESEARCH EXECUTIVE
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Commercial areas at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and be part of our huge commercial transformation.
If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand. You’re potentially changing the lives of a billion smokers by helping them switch to a better alternative to smoking.
Your ‘day to day’
The Consumer Insights & Business Intelligence Executive will support PMI in Latam & Canada region in achieving business results, by leading quantitative and qualitative ad-hoc research. This person will work with the Market Research Project Leader and Marketing Team to actively lead priority market research projects, from briefing to analysis, reporting & presenting results, for conventional cigarettes.
You will support PMI in achieving business results by
• Supporting business partners with ad hoc research, including NPD, performance measurement and CE effectiveness research. Running the execution of all the quantitative and qualitative research including methodology identification, research agency selection, budget and timings.
• Reviewing the market research briefs from business partners. Effectively challenging, if needed, and negotiating mutually beneficial solutions with various stakeholders and influencing key decision-makers.
• Consolidating specific analysis on PMI and competitor brands. Ensuring all research projects are delivering actionable insights which guide and influence marketing and/or executional strategy for the market
• Consistently disseminating learnings and insights about attitudes, behaviour and values. Going beyond project delivery for strategic analysis and connect the dots.
- Work with marketing and sales teams to lead priority research projects based on consumer behaviour
- Become a trusted business partner of internal customers by providing market research recommendations based on business understanding.
- Partner with a global network of PMI market researchers and external agencies to ensure market research projects throughout the region follow Philip Morris International standards and are executed with the highest quality and with learnings leveraged to the maximum.
- Developing & training market research agencies.
Who we’re looking for
• University –Bachelor or Advanced degree is preferred
• 5+ years of experience in Market Research across both quantitative and qualitative methodologies, ad hoc and systematic
• Proven research project management experience
• Fluent spoken and written English is a must
• Feel comfortable extracting insights from quantitative data, 'connecting the dots' across multiple data sources and making business recommendations.
• Feel comfortable working with Nielsen / retail data. You should know how to prepare and read a report, interacting and analysing information.
• Highly collaborative with strong communication skills to make consumer insights relevant for different audiences (in English)
• Feel comfortable working autonomously.
We will value
• Entrepreneurial, results-driven mindset; alignment of top-down, cross-functional and market priorities, analyses and insights.
• Experience in working for virtual teams (project team members will be in different locations)
• Experience in working with Power BI and online tools (ie zappi store, Qualtrics, others)
• Courage to challenge projects that are deemed to be low priority / non value-adding.
• Organization savvy to work efficiently and identify opportunities to contribute within the Market Research Cluster and across markets & Region.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society to improve the lives of a billion smokers.