Location(s): Argentina City/Cities: Capital Federal Travel Required: Relocation Provided:
Job Posting End Date:
November 24, 2019
Job Description Summary:
Be primary point of contact for supporting Marketing Expense bottler compensation model for our client Latin Center BU on day to day activities. Provide reporting, collaborating in the comparison Bottler vs KO Market investment, following up with Bottlers and providing budget updates and SAP Bottler Claim Review.Key Duties/Responsibilities
· Provide Training and support to KO Users, and to Bottlers users
· Calculate and prepare for its approval Credit Note resulting from the calculation of BO vs KO Mkt Investments
· KO-Bottler Budget Control follow up
· Support and provide assistance with Tools related to this model
· Contact bottlers to follow up and review expenses claimed by bottler
· Provide reporting and status reconciling bottler expenses
· Reporting on MPP expenses updates
· SAP knowledge
· Office tools
· Required Work: Experience: 1 - 3 years
· Required Education Level: University / Bachelor’s Degree
· Knowledge on Operational Excellence
· Good communication skill
· Customer orientation
· Ability to work within a multicultural environment
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.