Position Title: HR Specialist Location: MYS-Kuala Lumpur Functional Area: Human Resources
Facility: Corporate Office
Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Travel Percent: 0
• Understand Lenovo’s and your country’s business model and objectives and contribute to the development/implementation of both business and HR strategies that align with those objectives
• Effectively partner with the business, peers and members of functional and global HR teams and successfully drive hiring and talent management activities, programs and initiatives including performance management, recruiting, workforce planning, organizational and talent reviews, change management, talent reviews, succession planning, career management, performance management and recruiting
• Help design and implement reward structures that reward and recognize high performance consistent with the organization’s core values
• Effectively leverage HR Shared Services/Centers of Excellence to ensure the business/organization receives the necessary support
• Develop human resources program and processes to identify and address competency, knowledge, and talent gaps through needs analysis as well as identifying trends
• Assess the competitiveness and effectiveness of all programs and practices vis-à-vis the relevant comparable corporate, industry, and market benchmarks
• Produces accurate and timely statistics to HR business partners and stakeholders
• Undertakes internal reviews of accuracy and timeliness of service provided
• Drive informed decision making through the use of data to identify trends, determine root causes of issues, and develop effective solutions.
• Implement effective strategies to enable the organization to thrive through periods of change
• Provide group and 1-on-1 coaching to people managers and employees
• Works with HR Outsource Vendor and all internal parties to produce service reports
• Liaise with payroll for payroll matters
• Ensures HR processes work as designed and meet country specific requirements; makes recommendations for improvements to standard documentation
• Manage any other work projects and / or responsibilities that may be assigned by your supervisor from time to time
- Experience working in large MNC for at least 3 years
- Knowledgeable of applied experience in Local Labour law
- Strong experience handling employee performance issues / PIP and legal cases including disciplinary proceedings, legal issues, performance related issues etc.
- Strong knowledge of local hiring market - must have been accountable for hiring in his/her previous assignments, even if not handled hiring directly
- Exceptional project management skills, high energy and enthusiasm and action-bias
- Experience working under high pressure as an Individual Contributor - must have HR Generalist in a sales-driven organization before and must have handled recruitment, performance management / talent management of sales employees
Ciudad: buenos aires
Perfil: El candidato deberá implementar las campañas digitales en plataformas como Facebook y Adwords, asimismo buscamos que esté interesado en involucrarse en...
Publicado hace 24 días
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; New York, NY, USABusinesses...
Desde Google - Capital Federal
Publicado hace un mes
Empresa multinacional alemana seleccionará Analista de Compras S. Sr. (Ref. 297) Nos orientamos a un joven profesional o estudiante universitario (excluyente...
Desde Giannazzo & Asociados - Capital Federal
Publicado hace 24 días