Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Have you ever imagined how does your work impacts society and how many lives can you improve through your daily activities?
1 million is the number of patients that Novartis Worldwide touched in 2018. Have you ever imagined how does your work impacts society and how many lives can you improve through your daily activities?
The Oncology P&O; Head will be accountable for driving and deploying the Novartis HR strategy within the SoLA & Chile Oncology business units. HR partner in setting up and sustaining their vision, strategy, organization, culture, reaching short-term as well as strategic business objectives by acting as a change agent; ensuring recruitment, performance,
development and retention by assuring the implementation of Novartis policies and procedures.
- Partner to build solid relationships with associates to ensure their career and development plan and become a trustfully partner and coach. Provide advice to line management on the application and interpretation of HR policies.
- Drive the recruitment strategy, ensuring talent acquisition aligned to business needs. To ensure recruitment requirements, systems and processes. Manage the internal talent pool within Novartis, and contribute to build the high level staffing of the team.
- Design and deploy learning and development programs to ensure the adequate develop training for employees according to NVS learning strategy.
- Support the implementation of the salary review process and contribute to the development of recognition strategies that facilitate and support the attraction and retention of top performers, as well as enables the new culture that the function is building. Ensuring appropriate link between performance rating and reward, following the C&B; policies and procedures.
- Ensure client group has peer review process and system consistently applied, controlled and aligned to business strategies with a focus on development. Assess needs for improvements in the execution of this process and improves it year after year. Supports implementation of Key Performance Indicators (critical metrics) and ensures their integration into the performance process.
- Handle OTR process for the BU. Own the Talent and Leadership agenda for respective functions and drive Talent action plans. Identifies together line management in BU High Potentials / Promotables. Proactively, supports internal promotion and early developmental assignments of identified talents. Coaches line management to roll the OTR further down their organization.
- Special focus on D&I; and Work life integration initiatives.
- Provide input to HR strategies and processes and uses internal & external benchmarking. Contributes major HR projects / initiatives and ensures implementation.
- Is knowledgeable on employment regulations and individual local labor law.
- Drive the development and implementation of action plans resulting from employee opinion survey. Lead One Life initiatives to boost work-life balance and talent retention. Support the line in managing restructures, duplications and grievances.
Why consider Novartis Group of Companies?
750 million. That’s how many lives our Novartis group products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
- BA in Human Resources or related
- English fluent
- More than 5 years of experience in generalist HR roles.
Novartis Argentina S.A