Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries-including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
Platform Operations Support Specialist
Sales & Operations
Program & Operations Management Specialist
Within Alliance Operations Support Team we deliver a wide range of services supporting the Salesforce, Workday and Other Emerging Platforms Operational Processes across business Globally and Geo specific needs. Among these activities we provide:
- Alliance Operations Support
- Platform Reporting
- MD&I; Operations Support
- PMO and sales support
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Alliances Operations Support for activities including, but not limited to:
- Sales and Revenue Supporting local Geo business and alliance priorities, responsible for Reporting, Scorecards and Metrics
- Forecasting/Targets Process & Analysis Responsible Stakeholder management
- Supervise other more junior resources
- Share knowledge and best practices on operation support main processes.
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, can do attitude, innovative spirit and dynamism are key components for the position
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time to this job.
Alliance Support BA – Operation Lead
- Business Administration, Engineer, Accountant, etc.
- 5+ years of work experience, including 2+ year of supervisory experience
- May be required to travel occasionally
- May be required to attend conference calls outside of normal working hours
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English language
- Complex Data analysis is required.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, IE, Outlook and Teams) with strong strength in tooling and modeling Project management knowledge
- Confidence and poise in interactions with senior executives
- Versatility to work on different initiatives simultaneously
- Understanding of basic finance concepts for a services company
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. Joining Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.