Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Platforms Analytical Consultant, you will support Sales team on the process on how to recommend the best usage of our Technologies. Your projects will include business pitches, discover customer business needs and opportunities, solution and technical architecture design and positioning. Customers will look to your expertise on product and business processes, combining your deep understanding of GMP and Cloud products with industry best practices. As a technical expert with an entrepreneurial drive for client-solutions and technology, you'll love solving client's digital marketing problems.
Additionally, you partner with Sales to find business growth opportunities for Google. Your analytical background and communication skills mean will enable you to comfortably convey a product's value proposition to both non-technical and technical audiences. As part of a Latin America team, you'll learn and share best practices across regions and always look for for discovering better ways to scale amazing ideas.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in digital media, digital advertising platforms, account management, direct sales, or ads product marketing.
- Experience managing digital marketing initiatives and digital media advertising campaigns. Experience in online measurement, ad networks, exchanges, demand-side platforms, digital video, mobile, Google platforms.
- Experience with a data visualization tool.
- Experience working in digital advertising sales, social media marketing, sales development, brand marketing and/or strategy consulting.
- Knowledge of CRM tools (e.g., Salesforce.com).
- Understanding of the digital marketing/media market.
- Excellent strategic thinking, communication, project management skills.
- Support the growth of Google Marketing Platform and C4M through data analysis.
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven recommendations that align with client marketing objectives.
- Develop custom recommendations that consolidate multiple client data workflows to reflect a unified view of the customer.
- Partner with Platforms Managers, Sales, and Sales Operations to develop and test tools, templates, and frameworks to streamline and scale client analyses.
- Collaborate with the team to educate and train clients/agencies on how to best architect and optimize Google Marketing Platform and C4M.
Descripción de la Plaza/nNos encontramos en la busqueda de un Analista Senior de Tesorería para empresa de tecnologia lider. La bsuqueda se orienta a graduados...
Desde Msp Consultora En Rrhh - Capital Federal
Publicado hace 16 días
Descripción de la Plaza/nDestacada Logística con Sucursal en Mar del Plata incorpora Analista de Warehouse y distribución. Nos orientamos a graduados o...
Desde Grupo Gestion - Capital Federal
Publicado hace 16 días
Descripción de la Plaza/nImportante Empresa de Servicios se encuentra en la búsqueda de una Asistente de RRHH. Se requiere experiencia en tareas de atención...
Desde Suministra - Capital Federal
Publicado hace 16 días
Descripción de la Plaza/nAdministrativo con experiencia en Logistica y Expedicion. Tareas: Realizacion de Remitos y Hojas de Ruta para despacho. Recepcion y...
Desde Slate Quality Personal S R L - Capital Federal
Publicado hace 15 días