Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries.
Derivatives Operations provide operational support to Markets, Investor Services and Banking businesses across the CIB. Key product areas include Currencies, OTC Derivatives, Collateral Principal, Global Clearing, and Trading Cost Management with a global team of ~1400 colleagues. Services provided to our Businesses include:
- Transaction Processing, Confirmation, Settlement and Clearing, Collateral Management, Client Service, Trade Cost Management
- Typical daily activity includes settling in excess of $2TRN via FX trades,
leading a Markets OTC portfolio of 3M trades, managing collateral balances in excess of $350BN and processing ~700K cleared and intermediary trades
Collateral Principal Operations supports:
- Collateral Management credit risk mitigation, client financing and fee based activity
- Collateral Services supports a wide range of products: Derivatives, Forex, TBA, OTC Cleared, Prime Brokerage, Repos and Loans
- Daily we generate and distribute margin calls; agree call amounts and collateral types; track and report call disputes, reconcile trading portfolios, monitor settlements and provide extensive regulatory reporting
- On average we issue and settle ~4,000 collateral calls per day
- Collateral balances held by JPM and pledged to the client range between $200Bn & $300Bn notional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Buenos Aires. J.P. Morgan’s extensive history in Argentina dates back to the 1880s, playing a crucial role in the financing of railroads, gold and minerals extraction, and sovereign financing. In 1978, J.P. Morgan reinforced its local presence with a branch office in the city, and less than a decade later, J.P. Morgan Argentina S.A. was created. Buenos Aires is a key location for the company’s international footprint. The firm is investing in creating a world-class corporate center in Buenos Aires, with refurbished and high performance workplaces, state-of-the-art technology and collaboration tools. It’s a first-class environment, where people take great pride in the important work they do for the company. Employees at the BA Corporate Center provide a wide range of support for the firm’s day-to-day, global business activities, representing JPM Corporate & Investment Bank, the strategic Operations & Technology Corporate Center and Corporate Functions. Employees work in 2 buildings collaborating, innovating and sharing their time while offering robust training, development and internal mobility opportunities.
Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and changing environment with demanding timelines and deadlines.
- Bachelor degree completed. Finance orientation is a plus.
- Knolwedge of Project Management is a plus. Be able to push different projects
- Minimum 1-2 years management experience.
- Background of good Client Service to internal stakeholders
- Must demonstrate strong team player and robust interpersonal skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent analytical skills; be able to work independently in a changing environment.
- Solid sense of accountability and ownership of issues until resolution.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Attention to detail.
- Team player, with experience working in matrix organizations.
- Internal and external client service orientation.
- Solid communication skills (written and verbal).
- Capacity to work effectively with diverse styles and across cultures.