Requisition ID: 237991
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees.
We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Global Procurement Organization (GPO) is in the midst of a transformation Program that will change the dynamic of how GPO engages with its customers. This transformation is necessary to keep up with the fast Cloud environment, develop into a digital organization, meet the Board’s ambitious growth plans, and support SAP’s strategy.
Global Procurement Senior Specialist Responsibilities are fully aligned with SAP’s and GPO’s vision:
- Deliver on SAP Vision: Help the world run better and improve people’s lives
- Strive for GPO Vision: Help SAP buy better and be a Business Value Enabler to the business for all procurement related activities globally
- GPO mission is to help our stakeholder run at their best
- Support execution of GPO Goals
ABOUT The GPO Sourcing Excellence Champions (SEC) Team
The Sourcing Excellence Champions (SEC) team is responsible for customer success, strategy execution, sourcing, negotiation, contracting activities and supplier management across the globe. The SEC Team is supporting several categories like IT Infrastructure, Workplace Infrastructure, Professional Services, Marketing and Travel. Within the Sourcing Excellence Champions (SEC) team, the Center of Excellence is responsible for a number of globally driven topics including the integration of all procurement related aspects including the procurement team as well as guidelines, processes and contracts of acquired companies.
We are seeking an experienced Procurement Specialist with a good background in global procurement processes and procedures and preferably background in Project Management as well.
The Procurement Specialist reports to the Head of the Center of Excellence. This position is a dual role which consist of a program management role necessary to develop/review the Procurement PMI M&A; Cookbook to ensure a smooth integration and a buyer role to support acquisition procurement activities on a regular basis.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Main Expectations And Responsibilities Are
- Develop a Post Merger and Acquisition integration methodology
- Manage accordingly the current and ongoing integration projects
- Support - if needed - the current procurement activities
More In Details
- Develops a consistent Post Merger and Acqusition integration methodology based on what is already existing and aligns the methodology with the respective management and stakeholders
- Continuously improves the methodology and the documentation and tools
- Manages the current and ongoing integration projects from a procurement point of view including the scoping, the execution and a target group appropriate reporting to the senior leadership
- Manages a virtual team of different buyers, category heads and other colleagues to support the integration
- Supports the legal and the financial integration of the acquired companies
- Supports the integration of the buyers from the acquired companies
- Executes sourcing projects on a local, regional and global level. Prepares the sourcing and contracting based on facts and figures as result of an analysis. Focus on project outcome.
- Participates in procurement projects with cross-regional or cross-category focus
- Ensures compliance in relation to SAP´s policies and guidelines and works closely with SAP legal, audit, compliance and data protection team
- Contributes to strategy execution and conduct market analysis and track market trends
- Collaborate with the wider sourcing team to support sourcing strategies that ensure best value for SAP
- Understand supplier capability assessments
- Support the development and execution of RfX’, manage requirements including pricing negotiations
- Negotiate agreements suppliers and work with SAP requesters to ensure appropriate contract approvals are obtained and documented
- Drives all procurement related activities
- Support other areas of the sourcing team including projects as needed
Education And Qualifications / Skills And Competencies
- Ideally University degree (Bachelor or Master) preferably in Business Administration, Information Technology or a related field
- Ideally Project Management certification (IPMA or PMI®) with a certain M&A; and integration management experience
- Customer focused and good presentation skills
- Developed collaboration skills
- Being able to communicate appropriately with senior leadership, internal and external customers and all other stakeholders
- A strong team player and open-minded and willing to drive change
- Initiate simplicity and challenge complexity
- Knowledge of purchasing systems (e.g. Ariba), MS office applications and purchasing processes
- Fluent English (spoken, written), other languages are welcome
- Ability to work in international teams and virtual environment
- Around 5+years of experience in procurement ideally in a multinational environment or 5+ years of experience in project management in an international environment
- Preferred candidates will have at least 3 years of previous work experience within SAP
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and to crystalize business requirements and to translate them into actionable procurement activity
- Ability to apply purchasing knowledge to execute sourcing projects
- Experienced in successful execution and delivery of strategy
- First global experiences preferred
Unlimited, Full time
Global, no relocation required
Global Procurement Organization / Sourcing Excellence Champions / Center of Excellence
Global and regional travel is expected.
What You Get From Us
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
If You Are In Need Of Accommodation Or Special Assistance To Navigate Our Website Or To Complete Your Application, Please Send An E-mail With Your Request To Recruiting Operations Team (Americas
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Estamos en la busqueda de telemarketers en Zona Sur (Lomas de Zamora) para trabajar de 10h a 15h
Publicado hace un mes
Seleccionaremos Matrimonio para Establecimiento Agropecuario ubicado en Zona Gral. Pirán. ??l ocupará la posición de PUESTERO y Ella empleada doméstica...
Bs. As. (fuera de GBA)
Publicado hace un mes
Position Description: Chat Agent Job Description Chat agents communicate with customers through live chat or email to answer questions, solve problems and...
Publicado hace un mes
Se necesita carnicero/a cortador/a con experiencia comprobable en desposte y atención al público (excluyente). La carnicería está ubicada en Tablada, La Matanza...
Publicado hace un mes