At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) team is looking for a Receptionist to join us Buenos Aires, Argentina. In this role, you will work with a local and regional team of facility operations professionals in support of customer service.
You’ll serve as the first point of contact for the office and help manage the day-to-day activities, including phone support, front desk customer service, visitor management, badge access support, security compliance, logistics support, ticketing support, front space presentability, and presence. Your daily tasks will vary greatly and may include event planning support, meeting support, routine office communications, parking support, and more. As a Receptionist, you’ll need to be highly motivated and striving for excellence with the ability to adapt well to change and solid time and task management skills in a fast-paced corporate environment.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Provide logistics support; manage incoming and outgoing parcels and site shipping logs at sites without an in-house logistics team
- Associate badge support; take badge photos and print and distribute new badges
- Support workplace compliance with health, safety, and environment policies
- Perform daily ticketing management, triage and updating for both local and global queues
- Perform routine site communications and building notifications
- Provide event and meeting support; coordinate activities to support cross-functional office events, meetings, and parties
- Support the implementation of GWS initiatives at the local office
- Support local and regional security systems and team to ensure adherence to the global Red Hat security policy
- When part of a local team, support the site team lead; partner to complete tasks and projects related to site operations
- Perform limited invoice and expense tracking and limited purchase order creation, receiving, and trackin
- 2+ years of related experience
- Accomplished in customer service with a focus on positive language and clear communication
- Solid interpersonal skills with an ability to quickly establish and grow relationships
- Professional business appearance at all times
- Active listener who is comfortable engaging in dialogue with associates and guests
- Solid organizational skills; focus on resource coordination and time management
- Motivated with the ability to work under little direct supervision
- Familiarity with G-Suite and comfortable with business productivity tools
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed