Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Receptionist & Facilities Assistant (Buenos Aires ARG)
Receives and directs employees, visitors, employment applicants, salespersons and customers to appropriate locations and parties. Notifies personnel of visitor arrival. Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information. Performs Facilities activities assuring the necessary supplies and services to keep the office running. Point of contact for vendors and the travel agency.
- Greets and directs visitors and answers routine questions; accepts and routes literature/packages intended for others in group/building.
- Verifies authorized access; ensures employees, contractors,
vendors are displaying SAS provided badges.
- Answers/routes internal and external calls accordingly; records and routes messages; answers and forwards questions from internal and external contacts.
- Assists as directed with data entry, word processing, filing, mass mailing, other forms of correspondence, mail distribution, special projects, etc.
- Provides consistent internal customer service levels and procedures for operational support needs.
- Manage Facilities’ vendors for office needs, including coordinate their services for office maintenance and repairs, internal landscaping, housekeeping, etc.
- Manages the cleaning and messenger staff.
- Serve as security contact with property management.
- Orders and overseas ordering of office supplies, including food and beverage for breakroom/cafeteria.
- Manages the travel needs of employees as the main contact to interact with the travel agency.
- Enters payment requests of Facilities vendors invoices on Finance.
- Assists the Corporate Services Manager on other administrative work and projects related to the office.
- May interface with internal and external service providers regarding building needs.
- May serve as point of contact for internal and external guests while providing excellent customer service.
- May handle administration of office budget and expenses
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good knowledge of front desk/receptionist procedures
- Good interpersonal, communication, organizational, and secretarial skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Ability to read and write with correct grammar and spelling.
- Excellent telephone and face-to-face manner
- Ability to multitask as needed.
- Advanced to fluent English
As receptionist works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring limited judgment. On Facilities activities has responsibilities which require knowledge, judgment and decision-making skills.
Normally receives detailed instructions on all work. Works under close supervision.
Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
Course work related to Administrative Office Technology, Secretarial Science, or Business Administration preferred.
Requires two years of general office experience, including experience on Facilities activities.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the requirements stated above.
Work is typically performed in an office environment, using simple, easy muscular movements, involving only the handling of light materials, tools, or equipment in easy work positions, and with no special speed requirements or long stretches of exertion. Vision requirements for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.