Capital Federal, Buenos Aires
Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet and online cash solutions. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
With over 20 years of online payment experience, a combined transactional volume of US $56 billion in 2017 and around 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations.
Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 200 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world.
For more information, visit www.paysafe.com
We managed to grow our global team from less than 1600 in 2015 to more than 3000 as of today, spread across 15 locations.
Our Sofia location is the biggest end-to-end hub and we are focused on growing more than 15 local departments. The Recruitment Sourcing Specialist will be concentrated on sourcing for different functions based in Sofia with the use of various channels in search of potential candidates and will be able to contact passive candidates and research future sources and talent pools. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
What to expect:
- Interacting with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Stack Overflow)
- Working closely with the whole Recruitment team and the Hiring Managers to determine position requirements
- Conducting research to identify new talent pools, future sources, communities and potential exposure of the company
- Researching and implementing of new job boards and sources outside of Bulgaria
- Assisting with the relocation process of employees - communication with different departments, coordination of the process
- Conduct phone screenings with the contacted candidates
- Schedule onsite interviews with the contacted candidates for internal Recruitment team and Hiring Managers
- Maintain accurate data within the Applicant Tracking System
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline and participate in various events - from monthly meetups to career days and conferences to boost the pipeline
To be successful you need to have:
- Proven work experience as a Sourcing Specialist or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Proven experience in relocation of candidates outside of EU
We offer in return:
- Opportunity to help write the history of a leading multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you get on the cutting edge of online payments
- Merit-based career progression in a fast growing organization
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration package which recognizes and encourages service excellence
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- Cool new office
Are you ready to join a fast-paced Recruitment team, in a company that is a leader in the payments industry?
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.