Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, employs about 22,000 individuals globally, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence, and serves customers in more than 80 countries worldwide.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation.
A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
The Solutions & Services Regional Operations Manager LA is responsible for the overall supervision of all Latin America operations. This leadership role is responsible for managing the regional Operations and will have oversight for project administration, logistics monitoring, warehouse management, procurement, continuous improvement and other business objectives.
In addition, the Operations Manager will be responsible for developing and leading the regional execution of a business strategy partnering with sales, delivery, proposal, project management and finance to drive improvement in employee satisfaction, customer facing metrics and project cost structures. This role also has the responsibility to drive Global Operations Strategies through Latin America Region.
- Plan and execute project-related strategies which may include materials procurement, production monitoring, logistics, compliance, and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for Billing and Contract administration for CSM Business;
- Apply policies and procedures related to performance management, business ethics, and Environmental Health and Safety, along with setting all day-to-day priorities.
- Comply with company policies and process, collecting the evidences for audit purposes. Accountable for the internal and external process and financial audits. Assure company and local standards, procedures and protocols (DOA).
- Monitor performance for customer satisfaction (OTTP) according project baseline.
- Coordination with Delivery Excellence, Finance and Commercial Manager in order to ensure the forecast accuracy.
- Providing leadership for training, coaching, and the development of all team members while ensuring the team is following all policies, processes, and procedures as well as making recommendations for continuous process improvements.
- Management of the department expense budgets and forecasts in accordance with organizational goals and objectives.
- Drive Operations Excellence performance improvements in a Matrix organization to improve profitability
- Participation in development of the strategic plan for SSB and CSM.
- Directly or indirectly support annual revenue of more than US$100M
- Develop team technical skills, based on formal and on the job training's.
- Coordinate overall activities, prepare and communicate status reports, escalate when needed, criticizes and makes improvement recommendations.
- Understand Business Unit P&L; in order to provide and manage project portfolio forecast with expected profitability.
- Responsible to train Services and Solutions team about Contracts Approval procedures;
- Perform a detailed risk review for Solutions and Strategic Contracts.
- Work with SSB/CSM PMO and other stakeholders to have a whole picture about opportunity and risks.
- Accountable for the order booking process. Work with Finance, Contract and Negotiations to identify contractual risks during order booking process.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Education
- Experience with understanding Solutions & Services business
- Have knowledge on how services are organized and delivered – Collaborate with them on behalf of customers.
- Ability to motivate and work with others to
- Ability to develop direct reports
- Ability to develop consistent processes within LAR
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) to various levels of customer’s organization.
- Comprehending the needs and requirements of services to support in best way the business as needed
- Self-starter with strong collaboration skills
- Capability of Managing Multiple Priorities.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and multicultural teams.
- Desired Project Management Skills based on PMI/iPM
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering / Electrical / Electronic / Automation / Business Administration, preferable with Master Degree / MBA in relevant subjects
- Requires a minimum of eight (8) years of project and/or services execution experience in management level preferable with regional experience
- Understanding and experience with productivity and 6-Sigma approach.
- Understanding and Experience in SAP processes for purchasing, billing and administration.
- Good proficiency in Office tools: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio, etc.
- ERP / Business Systems deployment and troubleshooting experience;
- Knowledge of QuickBase or IFS is a plus.
- Project management understanding. Experience is a plus.
- Experience with Service Maintenance Agreements is a plus.
- Spanish and/or Portuguese fluent;
- Advanced English Level >80%;
- Communications skills