Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
The Role: Data Researcher I - Chinese
The Location: Buenos Aires
The Role: As part of the Production team, you will translate, collect, analyze, deliver and maintain accurate, complete and timely data for the Chinese and Taiwanese markets, while taking into account the business requirements and client needs.
The Team: S&P; Market Intelligence, a division of S&P; Global, provides high-impact information and workflow solutions to over 4,200 leading financial institutions, advisory firms, and corporations. The Public Ownership team is responsible for doing research and collecting data of Public Companies and Public Funds globally.
The Impact: As a data provider,
we are committed to achieve excellence in our product and we set particularly high standards for our data. This role will influence the Chinese-speaking clients and the overall Public Ownership team. In addition to collecting and validating the data, this role requires collaborating with peers, stakeholders and on process improvement projects.
What’s in it for you:
- Compensation, benefits and training.
- Career development within a global company.
- Growth and improvement of soft and hard skills within a multicultural working environment.
- Researching and collecting relevant Ownership data in Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
- Understanding of the dataset, having knowledge of the processes and working tools.
- Periodic reporting, participation in meetings and presentations.
- Market regulation comprehension and comparison.
- Analysis of automated documents.
- Escalating concerns on time and with correct line of communication.
- Ideate and execute process improvement and automation projects.
What We’re Looking For:
- College attendance in any field
- Advanced level in Chinese: HSK Level IV (B2) or above.
- English proficiency.
- Detail and goal oriented.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, flexible and highly motivated team player with excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Office Products.
- Tech savvy and ability to adapt easily to new software.
- Willing to work full-time shifts.
- 1 year of previous work experience.
- Knowledge on Finance and Economics (desiderable)
- SQL, Blue Prism, Python, VBA
At S&P; Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P; Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P; Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.