Key Duties and Responsibilities: - Nurture relationships with existing customers while exploring new business opportunities via a combination of referrals and web enquiries.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers to supplement sales of products and services.
- Operate several lines of communication in order to expand the clientele of the business overseas.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of their products and services to the extent of specialist knowledge.
- Maintain accurate records on the CRM System (HubSpot).
- Attend networking and trade events.
- Produce presentations to accompany face-to-face meetings with clients.
- Facilitate the development of marketing initiatives in conjunction with proposals for new services to reflect feedback from clients.
- Identify opportunities by which to improve their services for customers to ensure loyalty and satisfaction across the board.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Socially adept and who will be proactive in seeking out potential leads.
- A motivated individual driven to succeed.
- Open-minded regarding travel.
- Someone keen to meet, if not surpass, expectations.
- Curious regarding technology, a self-confessed 'geek? would be advantageous.
- Confident in the use of sales processes and consultative selling.
- High numerical skills.
- An individual able to wield their commercial acumen to negotiate effectively.
- Someone well-versed in managing relationships.
- Capable of working independently while simultaneously working alongside the team in a tight-knit environment.
- Academic qualification or relevant business experience.
- Sales background with proven experience of overachieving sales targets.