Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- 3 years of experience in Digital Media and or Advertising Sales.
- Client facing experience in account management, customer support, marketing or advertising
- Experience in advertising sales, digital marketing, consulting or media specific industry.
- Ability to speak and write English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and in a constantly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to build compelling narratives and utilize storytelling as a client engagement strategy.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management and having exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Establish credibility with executives and serve as a trusted consultant to optimize and expand their advertising investment.
- Manage a portfolio of businesses by understanding growth drivers, identifying opportunity for growth, managing risks and creating multi-quarter plans for achievement.
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer sales experience to Google's advertisers.
- Coach peers proactively in the organization to create skill lift, that drives client growth and contributes to overall team success.
- Generate business plans by collaborating with specialists, Engineers and Product teams and defining business goals, key strategies and success metrics.