Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
As a member of our Business Analysis team, you'll play a crucial role in identifying, improving and developing technology solutions that drive our strategic goals. This is a tremendous opportunity to learn about high-priority initiatives and collaborate with colleagues throughout the firm.
Working at the intersection of business and technology, you'll sharpen your understanding of business processes and data analysis, while continuing to develop your leadership, management and communication skills. No matter where your career ultimately takes you, you'll make a meaningful impact and lasting connections with outstanding colleagues and mentors.
The Senior Business Analyst will be significantly involved in advanced analytical activities to identify and resolve operational inefficiencies and instabilities.
- Drive the creation, analysis, opportunity identification, reporting, and tracking of
improvement initiatives related to key performance and stability metrics
- Create and leverage analytical approaches / tools to perform analysis of domain
specific source data to provide accurate analyses and conclusions, leading to the
identification of improvement initiatives:
- Understand and document program objectives, business requirements, stakeholder sign-off
- Gather the business/functional requirements and develop the technical specifications for the data analysis
- Lead the development of the implementation plan and oversee the execution of that plan
- Conduct data analyses leveraging various analytical tools
- Leverage reporting tools to extract, massage and generate reports that provide
- Effectively use Data Visualization techniques to enhance translation of data and
findings into understandable documents.
- Effectively present conclusions and recommendations to all levels of management.
- Lead multiple initiatives, agree on expectations and track success measures for
each initiative and ensure delivery is met.
- Minimum 7-10 years of Business Intelligence / Analyst experience in a large, matrix structured, mission-critical (preferably financial services) environment
- Experience in developing code to extract, manipulate, report and analyze data to identify themes / conclusions
- Expertise in both incident and change data as well as root cause analysis
- Experience with HP Service Manager and Service Now tools
- Proficient in conducting advanced statistical analyses, working with large data sets. Has demonstrated ability to apply statistical methodologies to identify value add to the business.
- Experience with data science analyses
- Professional certification(s) in a defined best practice methodology (ITIL, HDI, Six Sigma) preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher), preferably in engineering or statistics related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal, written, and listening skills
- Experience in putting together executive summaries covering high level benefits of a project or initiative
- Excellent organizational, planning, problem solving and decision making skills including experience with project management methodologies required
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Able to multi-task with ease including a demonstrated track record of delivering multiple concurrent complex technical projects on time
- Ability to probe and ask the right questions about the business value of enhancement requests to the tool and process
- Extensive knowledge of ticketing systems, KPIs and metric analysis
- Ability to build relationships and leverage subject matter expertise to driving conversations and/or influence decisions/direction with Business and Technology areas
Specific Technical Skills:
- Expertise in at least two or more infrastructure technologies, e.g., Server (e.g., Unix, Wintel), Storage (e.g., NAS, SAN), Network (e.g., firewalls, routers), Database(e.g., Oracle DB2), Mainframe, Middleware
- Proficiency in reporting / dashboard tools i.e., Cognos, Tableau, Qlikview
- Proficiency in code development with SQL and Python
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, charting, macros, calculations), Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, IE (and other browsers: e.g., Firefox),
- Proficiency & experience in data/information management and advanced statistical analysis
- Familiarity with relational databases a plus
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.