Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Requisition ID: 242528
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees.
We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As you know, SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software,
helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your intets, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’re able to build your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
The SAP Customer Experience Suite is designed to offer businesses an integrated approach to deliver real-time experiences to customers across all digital channels. Customers will be able to exchange information, such as customer data, between a range of systems to produce a 360-degree view of the customer.
Along with SAP CX and SAP HANA in-memory computing, the following SAP products are included in Customer Experience: SAP Commerce Cloud, SAP Cloud for Customer, SAP Marketing Cloud, and SAP Customer Data Platform. The Customer Success & Renewals team focuses on the strategic SAP CX accounts.
The SAP CX Senior Customer Engagement Executive has overall responsibility for the daily management of assigned SAP CX Cloud customer accounts in the Nordics. This includes account management strategies for full system adoption and utilization and expansion plans to ensure profitable growth within these customers. Everything the CEE does on a day-to-day basis with their customers, supports the goals of optimal system adoption, revenue retention and expansion.
The CEE’s mission is to increase customer retention, renewals and upsells/Cross-sells by building strong relationships SAP internally with Sales and with key customer stakeholders and ensuring customer adoption full functionality to maximize the value of their partnership with SAP.
The Expert CEE is the primary point of contact for the customer in the post sales phase. They are expected to have a strong view of what ‘operating in the cloud’ means and to be able to articulate that viewpoint to the customer. They are to join the customer on their Omni-channel strategy, business and digital transformational journey, advising them on potential bumps in the road, encouraging Cloud behavior and steering the customer away from the pitfalls of On Premise thinking. Expert CEEs are field-based and assigned to approximately 5 strategic customer accounts.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
Drive Value Realization
- Understand customer needs, and how to leverage SAP CX solutions to address them.
- Proactively engage customers to ensure they adopt full functionality and adoption to get maximum value from their SAP CX investment.
- Consistently monitor account health, identify early warning signs for risk, and proactively address problems
Effective Commercial Management
- Manage, track, and update account activities in terms of subscriptions, adoption, financial practices, contract terms, and product usage
- Retain current revenue footprint and look for expansion opportunities
- Work closely with administration and renewals to ensure renewal forecasts are executed on-time.
Build Account Relationships
- Develop trusting and deep relationship with multiple SAP-internal and customer stakeholders.
- Understand various levels of customer organization (C-Level, System Admin/User, Marketing, Finance, IT, etc.)
- Advocate for and become voice of customer within SAP; understand competitive threats and utilize proper escalation channels to help customers during times of need.
- Drive customer references and business transformational stories across accounts.
- Establish success metrics, annual goals and key objectives agreed with the customer.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Commercial experience including experience developing account management plans
- Experience in Sales, CRM, Digital Marketing and E-Commerce
- Experience in managing complex customer engagements
- A self-starter, with energy, drive and the ability to manage multiple priorities. Experience acting as a trusted and strategic advisor to customers
- Strong knowledge of SaaS models and Cloud mindset
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize and execute to meet your goals in time
- Capability to withstand frequent and intense pressure as a result of challenging customer situations and a demanding workload; must be able to maintain a positive, solutions oriented and professional manner throughout
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to credibly present recommendations to senior management in the organization; proven capability to adapt communication style to fit geographically diverse styles
- Ability to identify and understand the needs of the customers, hence leading up to an opportunity
- Capability to acquire a thorough knowledge of SAP products and eco-systems, and be able to communicate and demonstrate their value
- Excellent product know-how on SAP CX product suite with a focus on the cloud solutions
- Deep sense of accountability and ownership
- Fluent in English, plus fluency in either Danish, Norwegian or Swedish is required
- Executive presence (internal and external)
- Capability to drive cross-functional teams and programs
- Rapport building & conflict management skills
- Aptitude for creative/innovative thinking and analysis
- Sales and solutions focus
- Proactive and responsive
- Forward thinking and Solution Oriented
7-10 years of experience working with external clients (consulting, account management, or project experience) either within an SAP cloud solution and/or industry based. Alternatively, you have gained an equivalent amount of experience in a customer facing role.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.