This is a position only for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the
world. Chevron explores, produces and transports crude oil and natural gas; refines, markets and distributes fuels and other
energy products; manufactures and sells petrochemical products; generates power; and develops future energy resources.
Chevron values integrity, trust, diversity and ingenuity.
The Chevron Business Support Center (BASSC), located in Buenos Aires (Puerto Madero), Argentina, is accepting online applications for the position of Senior Payroll Analyst.
The position will support Argentina organizations in matters related to Payroll determination and controls, reviewing support documentation, reports and submitting all information to other internal groups, government agencies, 3rd party vendors and Employees as needed.
- Ensure Payroll processes are completed accurately and timely according to Corporate policies and legal requirements. Implies coordination with different internal and external teams/vendors.
- Provide information as needed for Audit reviews.
- Handle the Payslips process
- Address adhoc questions from EE on payroll process.
- Perform and asses SOX Controls as needed
- Responsible for preparation and analysis of monthly, quarterly, and annual Compliance & reports.
- Coordinates efforts within the Buenos Aires workgroup.
- Review 3rd party vendor charges
- Perform GL account reconciliation
- Adhoc requests and process reviews
Required Qualification/Soft Skills:
- Accounting degree with at least 4 years of accounting work experience
- Advanced English level. Candidates selected for an interview will be required to complete an English assessment test.
- Experience on Payroll process such as Payroll determination; burden & taxes;
- Good analytical skills.
- Leadership skills to coordinate with different groups.
Compensation & Benefits:
BASSC pay and benefits are designed to be competitive and meet the diverse needs of our workforce.
• Competitive base pay
• Annual incentive award (bonus)
• Work from home and flexible schedule options
• Supplemental Life Insurance Plan
• Family Health Premium Plan
• Day Care Subsidy
• Educational Assistance Program