Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Engineers are expected to identify and design solutions for issues involving: new features, interoperability, vulnerability, system limits and constraints facing the platforms and products. In addition, engineers are responsible to evaluate current capabilities and predict future needs, then work with internal stakeholders, vendors and peers to anticipate, define, and pursue these capabilities.
A successful engineer is a strong communicator and relationship builder, who uses soft skills to persuade stakeholders to: achieve consensus, obtain commitment, and take action. The engineer is a de-facto leader in the organization and is committed to directly mentoring junior engineers and technicians,
while consistently demonstrating behaviors aligned with our core values.
- Development of Risk Management & Security Gouvernance plans.
- Administration of Security Technologies (Firewalls & UTM)
- Perform engineering support.
- Assess operational business processes to ensure security is appropriately integrated.
- Assess potential risks with new applications and products and provide security requirements and recommendations for risk mitigation to help the business succeed with their projects.
- Directly engages in advanced troubleshooting and delivery with stakeholders, including end customers.
- Consult as security subject matter expert with network architects, engineers, and others on solutions to security problems.
- Recommend new information security systems and controls to mitigate emerging threats and risks across the company.
- Ensure reports and findings are delivered in a timely and appropriate manner to management, operations and executive leadership.
- Recommend new security policy, standards, best practices, and system configuration standards. Consult with internal clients on security topics and policy interpretation.
- Identify higher risk areas of the corporate and carrier infrastructure for assessment.
- Coordinate activities across multiple departments and business units.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 years of experience
- Strong knowledge on normatives such as ISO 9001, 20000-1, 27001, 27017, 27018, PCI-DSS, ISAE 3401-SOC1-SOC2.
- Desired certifications: Fortinet NSE, Cisco CCNA-CCNP, CISSP, CompTIA & CeH.
Alternate Location: AR-CABA-Buenos Aires
Requisition #: 216986
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.